Monday, December 17, 2012

There are always kindness out there.

During hard economic times or when people have less confidence in the economy, donations to charitable homes usually dry up/slow down. However, I am glad that there are still many kind and caring individuals out there, who generously donate when they found out that I am helping other homes. Recently, one of my ex students gave me some money to buy milos, oats and garbage bags for Bethesda Home, home for the senior citizens. I visited the home yesterday to bring them the ration and I found out that they are in need of help urgently to settle some bills. My friends and I pooled our money to help them pay their electric bill today, before it is cut.  I always believe that there are some kind individuals out there ready to help, we just need to get the words out. A big thank you to those who have helped.